Ivy Tech AGS and STGEC Cap and Gown Information: To help alleviate some of their cost during this graduation season, Ivy Tech Dual Credit office has purchased cap and gowns for our high school/dual credit graduates to borrow (and return once graduation is over). Mrs. Stinson has reserved your cap and gown with Ivy Tech. Here are details about how to pick up and drop off the borrowed Ivy Tech cap and gown:
Graduation is May 15 at 6:00
- Please arrive at Northside Christian Church in New Albany at 4:30. Practice starts at 5:00, so you need to be there at 4:30 to get your cap and gown and get dressed on time.
- First, check in at the graduate registration table and get your information card.
- You will then stop by the High School/Dual Credit table to sign out / pick up your cap and gown, honor cord (if applicable) and tassel (the cord and tassel do not need to be returned). You do not have to order or pay for any of these items.
- Directly after the ceremony ends, return the cap and gown to this same table (in which it was picked up).
- If you would like to purchase your cap and gown, you may do so through our on-campus bookstore. There will be a letter mailed to all graduates by our Registrar that will include information on how to purchase your cap and gown if you choose this option.